- Advertisements and editorial content must be clearly distinguishable. Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom will not publish â€œadvertorialâ€ content, and sponsored supplements must be clearly indicated as such. If a supplement did not undergo peer review or underwent a peer review-process different from the rest of the journal that should be explicitly stated.
- Advertisements may not be deceptive or misleading and must be verifiable. Advertisements should clearly identify the advertiser and the product or service being offered. The exaggerated or extravagantly worded copy will not be allowed. Advertisements will not be accepted if they appear to be indecent or offensive in either text or artwork, or if they relate to the content of a personal, racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or religious nature.
- All advertisements and commercially sponsored publications are independent from editorial decisions. Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom does not endorse any product or service marked as an advertisement or promoted by a sponsor in Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom publications. Editorial content is not compromised by commercial or financial interests, or by any specific arrangements with advertising clients or sponsors.
- All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns should encourage correct and rational use and must not be misleading.
- All advertisements for drug-specific campaigns must comply with the relevant Indonesia legislation that regulates advertising. Information about the latest legislation, as well as good practice guidelines, can be found on the Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom website. Advertisers should make available to Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom the marketing authorization and summary of product characteristics when submitting their advertisement.
- Editorial decisions will not be influenced by current or potential sponsors and advertisers, and will not be influenced by marketing decisions. Advertisers and sponsors have no control or influence over the results of searches a user may conduct on the website by keyword or search topic.
- If any advert is requested outside of Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom standard advertising positions then a request should be made to editorial who will respond with a full and final decision within two business days.
- Information about complaints concerning advertisements will be included in the Advertisements page.
- Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom reserves the right to decline any type of advertising that is damaging to the brand of Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom or is inappropriate to the content held on the Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom network.
- Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom will not accept advertising for products or services known to be harmful to health (e.g. tobacco and alcohol products).
- Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom will not allow any treatment-specific or drug-specific campaign to be targeted to a specific article(s) or on any page where content relates to the product(s) being advertised. (Advertisers may not link to articles using keywords; they may not target advertising for a specific product on the condition that it appear in the same location and at the same time as a specific article mentioning that product and they may not refer to an article published at the same time as the advertisement appears).
- Once an advertisement has been deployed online, it will be withdrawn from the journal site at any time if the Editor(s)-in-Chief or Publisher request its removal.
Advertising complaints policy
Please send any complaints about advertising to firstname.lastname@example.org
Advertising Standards Authority(ASA)
The Advertising Standards Authority investigates complaints about published medicines advertisements and ensures compliance with the Indonesia Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion which include a section on Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T Medicom advertising. It also monitors advertising in the press, direct marketing, and sales promotion and on the Internet. Advertisements directed at Manajemen Science professionals are exempt from the Indonesia Codes of Advertising and Sales Promotion.