Author's Rights and Obligations
All authors published their research papers in Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T are entitled for following rights and obligations:
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors are responsible for disclosing potential conflicts of interest (e.g., an author evaluating the efficacy of a commercially available intervention program stands to benefit financially from a favorable pattern of results).
- Authors can expect to be notified that a manuscript has been received. Authors can expect that a decision on their manuscript will be made in a timely manner (i.e., within 45 days of receipt) or they can expect an explanation within 45 days of receipt as to why a decision has been delayed along with a new target date for a decision.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, Google Scholar, Academia, Mandalay, Scribed etc.
- Authors can inquire about the disposition of a submitted manuscript at any time, but are encouraged to wait at least 8 weeks after the manuscript has been submitted before doing so. Authors can withdraw a paper from editorial consideration at any time.
- Authors can rebut a decision to reject a manuscript for publication in writing. Further, it is up to the Editor to decide whether a case has been made and what action to follow (e.g., obtaining an additional review, upholding the original decision).
- Authors hold full copyright and self-archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T.
- Authors must ensure that data have been collected in an ethical manner. Authors must be prepared to demonstrate that their research has been approved by an institutional review board.
- Authors of research manuscripts should ensure that the manuscript is prepared so as to facilitate the review process. (See before submission checklist.)
- Authors should submit only previously unpublished work.
- Authors who receive an editorial decision of revise-resubmit are expected to submit the revised paper within the time frame provided in the action letter. Failure to do so may rescind the invitation to revise the paper. Authors are expected to return copy-edited versions and galley proofs and answer queries regarding the proofs by the provided deadlines. Failure to do so may result in the paper not appearing in the Journal as scheduled or in the article being published as is.
- If the journal implies article processing charges, all dues must be cleared by the author earnestly.
The research and review papers published in Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as post-prints. Note: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.
- We do decline to publish material where a pre-print or working paper has been previously mounted online.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T.
All authors who submit their paper for publication will abide by following provisions of the copyright transfer:
- After publication If found any copyright content or any issue related to copyright in future than Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T have rights to withdraw the paper without prior notice to authors.
- All contents, Parts, written matters, publications are under copyright act taken by Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T.
- Furthermore, the author may only post his/her version provided acknowledgement is given to the original source of publication in this journal and a link is inserted wherever published.
- In the case of republication of the whole, part, or parts thereof, in periodicals or reprint publications by a third party, written permission must be obtained from the Executive Editor of Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T.
- Jurnal Teknik Informatika C.I.T and the Journal Editors/Reviewers will not be held liable against all copyright claims of publishing authors or any third party in lawsuits that may be filed in the future.
- Published articles will be available for use by scholars and researchers.
- The authors declare that the material being presented by them in this paper is their original work, and does not contain or include material taken from other copyrighted sources. Wherever such material has been included, it has been clearly indented or/and identified by quotation marks and due and proper acknowledgements given by citing the source at appropriate places.
- The authors reserve all proprietary rights such as patent rights and the right to use all or part of the article in future works of their own such as lectures, press releases, and reviews of textbooks.
- The copyright of the paper rests with the authors. And they are transferring the copyright to publish the article and used the article for indexing and storing for public use with due reference to published matter in the name of concerned authors.
- The paper, the final version of which they submit, is not substantially the same as any that they had already published elsewhere.
- They declare that they have not sent the paper or any paper substantially the same as the submitted one, for publication anywhere else.
- These rights and responsibilities were revised on October 20, 2019 and they will be reviewed annually (as needed) for accuracy and for integrity.